Installation Tips for Ceramic Wall Tiles
- The area of application should be bright enough.
- The surface must be clean and smooth.
- At least 1-2 mm joint grout should be allowed between the tiles.
- Depending on the surface, we recommend a flex adhesive which is produced with EN 12004
certificates. Join adhesives needs to be cleaned after the application.
- Joint gaps should be filled with joint filler material at least 24 hours later.
- There should be no cavities and pits on the laid surface.
- There should be no level differences in the form of steps.
- There should not be fractures, cracks and protrusions in the tiles.
- Joints should not be cracked and joints measurements should be equal.